Monday, December 13, 2010

My new favorite brownie recipe!

Yeah that didn't take long. I still love the malted brownies but that malted milk powder is expensive, and these just feel easier. I honestly don't think I'll ever make boxed brownies again.

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 stick unsalted butter
2 eggs
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
Pinch of salt

Melt the butter and chocolate chips in an appropriate sized heatproof bowl - I do this in the microwave in 30 second bursts and mix until melted and smooth.

In your sparkly black Kitchenaid stand mixer (ok I'm the only one with a glittery mixer), mix the eggs and sugar using the which attachment for around 2 minutes on high speed.

Add the cooled chocolate butter, mixing as you add, until incorporated.

Fold in the flour and salt and pour into a 8x8 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment